Love is in the air this month! We’re excited to roll out our Valentine’s Day gift guide to make this romantic holiday easy as… online shopping! We know how hard it can be to find her that perfect gift and show her how much you care. Get ready to dazzle that someone special this Valentine’s Day with our favorite jewelry finds at J.R. Dunn Jewelers. Forget the flowers, chocolates, and teddy bears this year. Now is the time to pull out all the stops, she deserves it!
If you ran out of gift ideas, never fear! We’ve pulled together our hottest jewelry items just for you. When she opens up a box from J.R. Dunn Jewelers, she’ll see that you put thought into your gift, know her style and want to spoil her this Valentine’s Day.
1. Roberto Coin’s Cento collection is one of our most popular. This is Coin’s 18k white gold O diamond pendant necklace, perfect for any woman. It has a classic elegance that will go with everything in her wardrobe.
2. Lock up your love for her and throw away the key (no, not really!). This stunning Tacori 18K925 silver and rose gold promise bracelet symbolizes your forever love for her. This two toned intricately etched bracelet made with only the highest quality materials is perfect for the woman who wears a mixture of metals.
3. If you want to go classic and wow her at the same time, then you might want to go with these gorgeous Roberto Coin white gold diamond tulip stud earrings. They are pure excellence and perfect for the woman who has everything. What makes these even more special and perfect for Valentine’s Day is the signature red ruby located on the back of both studs.
4. For all the gold lovers, Marco Bicego presents yellow gold confetti dangle earrings with pink tourmaline and amethyst gemstones. Celebrate her this year, cheers!
5. Last pick on our list, but certainly not least, is for women who prefer pearls. This beautiful 17” black south sea Mikimoto pearl and 18k white gold necklace is the perfect statement piece. One of many things we love about pearls is that they are perfectly versatile. She can pair this necklace with fancy cocktail attire or a simple button down dress shirt.
No matter what you get her for Valentine’s Day, we know she’ll love it. If you can’t decide, start by defining her style. Does she wear gold or silver, is she into diamonds (what girl isn’t) or maybe she loves colorful gemstones? Honestly, if you still can’t decide surprise her by bringing her right into the store and we’ll help you and her find something special.
Learning how to change a watchstrap is a cinch, once you know how. Here are quick step-by-step instructions on how to update your watch in less than two minutes flat.
1. First place the watch face side down on a soft surface, as to not scratch the face of the watch.
2. Firmly hold the face of the watch down with your fingers and remove one side of the watchstrap by pinching in the sides closest to the top and gently pulling away from the face of the watch.
3. Once you’ve removed the first strap, turn the watch around and repeat steps 1-2.
4. Choose your replacement strap, (deciding which color, is the hardest part!) pinch the sides, gently push the strap into place on either side of the watch face. Once you hear a click you know it’s secure.
5. Lastly, put on your new watch, fasten the buckle and enjoy your new look!
Now you can change your look as often as you change your mind with Philip Stein interchangeable watch straps available at J.R. Dunn.
Proposing to the woman of your dreams can be exciting and terrifying all at the same time. From choosing the perfect date and location to figuring out what you’re going to say, and most importantly what diamond your going to buy, you may feel like you’re already planning the wedding. Engagement rings come in many shapes, sizes, styles and colors. Since she’ll be wearing this piece of jewelry for the rest of her life, finding the right ring to fit her style and personality is critical.
Since diamonds are our specialty at J.R. Dunn, we’ve compiled a list of our most popular engagement ring styles to help you get a better idea of what she may want.
1. If she a vintage lover, Simon G Passion Halo creates the perfect mix of 18k white gold and 18k rose gold plus a twisted diamond band that would be perfect for her.
2. Floral and timeless, this 18k white gold bezel set halo engagement ring and diamond band will compliment her center stone.
3. Tacori almost always makes our list! This platinum channel set Dantela halo large pave setting is even more gorgeous in person.
4. Make sure she’s sitting down when you propose to her with this Forevermark ‘The Center of My Universe’ white gold diamond ring fitted with 1.72tw diamonds surrounding the center stone.
5. If she loves rose gold, this may be the winner. Pretty and pink, this Tacori 18k rose gold pave criss-cross diamond engagement setting is sure to be a showstopper.
The engagement ring you chose is something she’ll wear for the rest of her life. Find a ring that embodies her personality and style. Maybe she’s understated, over the top, modern or vintage. If you’re looking for a custom ring, give us a call at 866-362-5787. We’d would love to design your dream ring.
Are you on trend this season? Busy schedules at home and never-ending to-do-lists at work can make it hard to find a moment to yourself. One of the things we love about jewelry is that it reflects your personal style, plus it always looks good, no matter what! So, in honor of finding a moment for yourself, we’ve complied a list of fabulous designer jewelry to keep you dazzling all year long.
Next year, it’s all about multicolored gemstones, beautiful blues and electric metallics. Here are a few of our fabulous designer picks:
Sweeten up your wardrobe with Goshwara’s Rock n’ Roll collection. We love this playful candy-colored bracelet that includes prasiolite, blue topaz, lemon quartz and lavender amethyst stones.
Marco Bicego is another designer that does not disappoint. His Paradise collection is the perfect combination of 18k yellow gold and vibrant multi-colored gemstones that will leave you wanting more.
Blue jewelry is often overlooked, but when done right can be an exotic surprise. These unique Rina Limor earrings feature breathtaking natural green and blue gemstones set in impeccable 18kt white gold. A round aquamarine stone is paired with a large oval tanzanite by a gorgeous border of pave diamonds.
This triple strand bracelet features clear quartz layered over neolite turquoise set in sterling silver. Turquoise colored jewelry takes us straight to paradise, how about you?
How stunning are the blue sapphires in this Judith Ripka sterling silver ring? Blackened prongs hold the sapphires together for security and a touch of sophistication that will dress an everyday manicure in seconds.
The Peace Love Luck collection by Sydney Evan features a charming 14kt white gold peace sign on a beautiful blue lapis beaded bracelet. The perfect everyday accessory you can dress up or down.
Roberto Coin can do no wrong with his blooming 18k yellow gold and diamond flower drop earrings. These asymmetrical Fiore earrings are the perfect mix of precious elegance and chic style.
Make your New Years resolution a reality by managing time in style. This Michele rose gold watch features a brown sunray dial with rose gold accents.
Which 2014 jewelry trend do you love most?
Our New Year’s resolution is to look simply fabulous when the clock strikes twelve. We can barely contain our excitement for the big night! No, it’s not for the bubbly or beautiful attire. What we’re most excited for is
the jewelry. We’ve compiled our favorite luxury jewelry finds to help make your night sparkle.
Our #1 Pick: Indulge in this pair of 18k rose gold and diamond drop earrings from designer Verdi Gioielli. The beautiful knotted design is covered with spectacular pave set diamonds to make your ears truly sparkle.Pour yourself a glass of champagne, sit back and enjoy these delicious jewels:
Our #2 Pick: This Roberto Coin diamond bracelet is a combination of round brilliant diamonds surrounded by diamond baguettes to form squares of dazzling beauty in a white gold setting. Crown your wrist with this masterpiece that is fit for a queen.
Our #3 Pick: This Forevermark necklace features an impressive solitaire pendant filled with exquisite diamonds that’s sure to give you serious arm candy. The round center stone is set in 18k white gold enhanced by a jaw-dropping border of smaller pave set diamonds that only add to the extravagance.
Our #4 Pick: This striking Scott Kay platinum double pave halo engagement setting is indescribably beautiful. The round center stone is wrapped in two layers of glittering pave diamonds perfect for any occasion.
Which jewelry pick is your favorite? Psst, don’t forget to check out our website for current jewelry offers and to take advantage of deep discounts on diamonds and more.
With Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Years right around the corner gift giving is top of mind for everyone. Whether you’re shopping for a diamond engagement ring, diamond necklace or the perfect set of diamond hoop earrings we’ve got you covered with our J.R. Dunn diamond gift guide. Making a decision on which diamonds to choose, now that’s the hard part!
It’s the colorless stone that every woman wants slipped onto her ring finger. However, shopping for the perfect diamond takes time, and some budgeting too. If you haven’t read the four C’s of diamonds yet make sure you do before making your next diamond purchase. Engagement rings come in all shapes and sizes from Tacori and Verragio’s cushion cut to Scott Kay’s princess cut or this unique cut from Calla Lily. Which one is your favorite?
Whether your sweetie loves rose gold, silver or yellow gold we know she’ll adore a sparkly diamond necklace during the holidays. We can’t help but love Chopard’s 18k white gold heart pendant and Sydney Evan’s rose gold and diamond necklace. Personalize your gift with a Roberto Coin yellow gold and diamond initial necklace or a stunning diamond circle necklace.
What girl doesn’t love a new pair of sparkly diamond earrings? Below are four of our favorites for fall and winter. Imagine wearing Judith Ripka’s pear pave diamond earrings at a black tie affair, Roberto Coin’s 18k white gold diamond earrings for date night, Ivanka Trump’s white gold diamond drop earrings paired with a sleek LBD or Mikimoto’s rose gold pearl and diamond twist earrings at your next holiday party.
Which pieces are your favorite?
What comes to mind when you think of the holidays? For us it’s silver, gold, ruby red jewels, green emeralds and all things sparkly. Holiday shopping for the ones you love can sometimes be very challenging. As we approach December, holiday shopping is the one thing on everyone’s mind. Finding the perfect gift is no easy feat, but we’re here to help! Read on for some of our favorite holiday inspired pieces.
1. Accessories are the easiest way to dress up an outfit. During the fall and winter months most clothes come in the following color variations of black, brown and grey. This Sydney Evan rose gold & diamond XO charm bracelet is a pop of color that your all black ensemble desperately needs!
2. This elegant Judith Ripka estate white sapphire 34” silver necklace is a great accessory anytime of year. Whether you want to gift it or keep it for yourself this necklace is a classic piece that will never go out of style.
3. Seamlessly go from day to night in Roberto Coin designer gold double knot “J” hoop earrings. Don’t be afraid of chunky gold jewelry, you can easily pair these with anything from a soft knit sweater to a structured holiday dress.
4. Every woman needs a pair of diamond and pearl earrings. Mikimoto Akoya pearl and diamond white gold earrings pair perfectly with a classic little black dress or holiday ensemble.
5. Stand out from the sea of red and gold with this Emerald green stunner. Tacori’s cushion ring with clear quartz & green onyx makes the perfect holiday statement. Throw on this versatile piece with a t-shirt and jeans or with your favorite holiday dress.
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Click here to see what current offers we have at J.R. Dunn.