What comes to mind when you think of the holidays? For us it’s silver, gold, ruby red jewels, green emeralds and all things sparkly. Holiday shopping for the ones you love can sometimes be very challenging. As we approach December, holiday shopping is the one thing on everyone’s mind. Finding the perfect gift is no easy feat, but we’re here to help! Read on for some of our favorite holiday inspired pieces.
1. Accessories are the easiest way to dress up an outfit. During the fall and winter months most clothes come in the following color variations of black, brown and grey. This Sydney Evan rose gold & diamond XO charm bracelet is a pop of color that your all black ensemble desperately needs!
2. This elegant Judith Ripka estate white sapphire 34” silver necklace is a great accessory anytime of year. Whether you want to gift it or keep it for yourself this necklace is a classic piece that will never go out of style.
3. Seamlessly go from day to night in Roberto Coin designer gold double knot “J” hoop earrings. Don’t be afraid of chunky gold jewelry, you can easily pair these with anything from a soft knit sweater to a structured holiday dress.
4. Every woman needs a pair of diamond and pearl earrings. Mikimoto Akoya pearl and diamond white gold earrings pair perfectly with a classic little black dress or holiday ensemble.
5. Stand out from the sea of red and gold with this Emerald green stunner. Tacori’s cushion ring with clear quartz & green onyx makes the perfect holiday statement. Throw on this versatile piece with a t-shirt and jeans or with your favorite holiday dress.
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Click here to see what current offers we have at J.R. Dunn.