J.R.Dunn’s top ten list of bridal jewelry & wedding party gifts – This list will hopefully help frazzled brides to be or wedding planners make gift planning just a tad bit easier!
1. Pearl Strand Necklace ~ Mikimoto strands are heirloom quality pearls that any bride or bridesmaid will cherish for a lifetime. Besides, pearls look great with almost any wedding dress.
2. Single Pearl Pendant ~ With or without diamonds this type of necklace is charming and classic and can work with any budget; perfect for bridesmaids gifts.
3. Vintage Diamond Bracelet ~ Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue…. O.k we’ll save the blue for something else but a vintage diamond bracelets is a great idea to cover the first three in this saying!
4. Pearl Stud Earrings ~ It seems we are listing pearls quite a bit but they are an absolutely PERFECT gift for brides and bridesmaids!
5. Diamond Stud Earrings ~ An absolute necessity for any woman’s wardrobe, the bigger the better.
6. Whimsical Themed Necklaces ~ Make your bridesmaid’s gifts fun and filled with personality…give them a diamond butterfly, palm trees, four leaf clovers, circles of life, etc…..Pick whichever one suits your crew’s personality best! Roberto Coin’s Tiny Treasures collection is the place to start.
7. Stylish Mens Bracelets ~ John Hardy and Russell Simmons are both designer jewelry lines that are paying a lot of attention to men’s jewelry. Both collections are wonderful with clean handsome lines just right for any groom or groomsmen gifts.
8. Cufflinks ~ A great standby for the guys… but consider going with designer cufflinks. They can be big time fun. Robin Rotenier for example, he has a cufflinks to match ANY personality.
9. Money Clips ~ This time-honored gift sure has evolved in the last 5 years. Money clips can be very chic and traditional or they can be hip and funky with black or white diamonds and/or leather accents.
10. Swiss Army Knife ~ This is a traditional standby where you cannot lose! Any groom or groomsman who is into ANY outdoor activity…can use a Swiss Army knife or watch.
Hopefully this helps!
For more great gift ideas just shop at JRDunn.com or “live chat” with one of our personal shoppers!
Technorati tags: [tag-tec]bride and groom gifts[/tag-tec], [tag-tec]top ten lists[/tag-tec], [tag-tec]jrdunn.com[/tag-tec], [tag-tec]jrdunn jewelers[/tag-tec], [tag-tec]fashion jewelry blog[/tag-tec]